-

-

11.15.2013

Mason pt 2 | Long Island Newborn Photography

And here are some more! :] Like I mentioned in the previous post, I like simple and natural baby photography. Babies dictate my sessions and I let them naturally fall into a pose and find that to be so beautiful!








Just look at these squishy lips:
Swoon!! Aren't babies just the best subjects? 





If you stuck around through two posts-you rock!
Thank you so much for reading and letting me gush about this sweet boy who has stolen my heart!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"- Dalai Lama


I'm Nicole! I am twenty-five years old and just started this blog to document my venture at photographing babies. My whole life I have loved children and knew I would someday be working with them. When my very first camera was placed into my hands I knew that I wanted to be behind a camera for the rest of my life. So naturally photographing babies is my dream come true! There is nothing more precious, perfect or pure then a baby. The newborn stage is such a fleeting time, that is so important to capture every little detail of these cherubs before it is too late.

I'm so excited to start this new endeavor and would love to photograph your new little one! I am currently located in Astoria, Queens New York but am willing to travel anywhere on Long Island or the New York City metro area. If you have questions please feel free to email me at nhuntphotography@gmail.com
Thank you so much for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from you!
xox


Follow me on Instagram: nicole_marcella