-

-

7.18.2013

Jumping in.




It is about time I actually sit down and write on this little page here in cyberspace. For months I have edited and edited this page, never feeling as though it was truly finished. Always thinking…I just have to finish x, y & z and then it will be perfect. It’s not perfect and it won’t be. I just need to stop tinkering and jump in. Which is scary. This whole thing is scary, probably why I waited seven months to even post in here.

So, the business cards have been ordered and delivered, this blog is set-up (at least for as much as I can do), and now I jump in and get this going. What that entails, I have no clue. But I am excited. I have never felt this desire, this drive, to do something more in my life. 


It is official blog, I am jumping in.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"- Dalai Lama


I'm Nicole! I am twenty-five years old and just started this blog to document my venture at photographing babies. My whole life I have loved children and knew I would someday be working with them. When my very first camera was placed into my hands I knew that I wanted to be behind a camera for the rest of my life. So naturally photographing babies is my dream come true! There is nothing more precious, perfect or pure then a baby. The newborn stage is such a fleeting time, that is so important to capture every little detail of these cherubs before it is too late.

I'm so excited to start this new endeavor and would love to photograph your new little one! I am currently located in Astoria, Queens New York but am willing to travel anywhere on Long Island or the New York City metro area. If you have questions please feel free to email me at nhuntphotography@gmail.com
Thank you so much for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from you!
xox


Follow me on Instagram: nicole_marcella