-

-

9.10.2013

Amanda | Astoria, New York Newborn Photography


So, to start off blogging my sessions it is only right to show my first session ever. Amanda was my first newborn to photograph.
She was such a sweet, delicate, peanut!



I learned so much from this session that I was able to take and put into my other sessions. For starters, she was just so intrigued with everything going on that she did not want to sleep. Not at all! I am just so grateful and happy with the first picture posted above. I finally won in the end and got a few shots of her asleep.

It really was no big deal that she was awake for most of her session because just look at her gorgeous baby blues...

It was a win-all-around.  

I really appreciate Amanda's parents for allowing me to come into their home and love on her!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible"- Dalai Lama


I'm Nicole! I am twenty-five years old and just started this blog to document my venture at photographing babies. My whole life I have loved children and knew I would someday be working with them. When my very first camera was placed into my hands I knew that I wanted to be behind a camera for the rest of my life. So naturally photographing babies is my dream come true! There is nothing more precious, perfect or pure then a baby. The newborn stage is such a fleeting time, that is so important to capture every little detail of these cherubs before it is too late.

I'm so excited to start this new endeavor and would love to photograph your new little one! I am currently located in Astoria, Queens New York but am willing to travel anywhere on Long Island or the New York City metro area. If you have questions please feel free to email me at nhuntphotography@gmail.com
Thank you so much for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from you!
xox


Follow me on Instagram: nicole_marcella